1. I set the course of life with my words. (James 5:16b)
2. I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority. (Deut. 8:18, 28:13; James 1:5-8; Luke 10:19)
3. God richly supplies all our needs. (Phil. 4:19)
4. As Abraham, I speak God’s promises over my life. My faith is being strengthened to possess all that Jesus won for me. (Romans 4:17-23)
5. I speak to this day, and I call it blessed. I declare that I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all I can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). I say you are a good God and I eagerly anticipate your goodness today.
6. I declare over me, my family and the members of Freedom:
|Jobs and better jobs||Rebates and returns|
|Raises and bonuses||Checks in the mail|
|Benefits||Gifts and Surprises|
|Sales and commissions||Finding money|
|Favorable settlements||Debts paid off|
|Estates and inheritances||Expenses decrease|
|Interests and income||Blessing and increase|
Thank you, Father, for meeting all my, my family’s, and Freedom’s financial needs, and that you pour out more than enough to give into The Kingdom of God and promote the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Lastly, today, I will uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalm2:2-4).